When you receive an email notification to renew your membership, you will need to take the following steps to ensure that you don’t miss a copy of the Churchill Bulletin or Finest Hour.
Find your ‘My Account’ page
- Click on the Renew Membership link in the email that you received or follow this link to go to your ‘My Account’ page on our website.
- Enter your email address and password to log in. If you need to reset your password, you can do so from here. The password reset will send you an email that includes a link to reset your password. Log into the website once you have your password.
Review your Membership Subscription Level
- Once you are logged in, you will be on your ‘My Account’ page.
- Under ‘My Memberships’ you can review your membership plan and details.
- On the various tabs you can review and update your details such as payment method and address.
Renew your Membership
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Click the link that says ‘Check out our membership options.’
- If you don’t see this link under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab, just click on the ‘Join’ link at the top.
- When you review the ‘Premium’ or ‘All Digital’ options, click the ‘Join or Renew’ button.
- From this page, you can select the desired level of your membership plan. Select an option by clicking the “Add to Order’ button.
- Here you can also update your mailing address details.
- Chose your ‘Membership Region’ under ‘Additional Information.’
- You will need to tick the box that says ‘I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions.’
- Then click the ‘Continue to Payment’ button.
- Enter your credit card details and click ‘Pay’.*