Members Login for Access|Non-Members Join Today for a Print and Online Subscription
How to Support the Churchill Centre
The Churchill Centre is an international non-profit educational association dedicated to preserving the thoughts, words and deeds of Sir Winston Churchill and is tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
There are many ways to support the work of The Churchill Centre.
All members receive the Centre's quarterly Journal of Winston Churchill, Finest Hour, our monthly newsletter, Chartwell Bulletin, discounts to the annual International Churchill Conference and on purchases from the Churchill Book Club as well as a variety of other benefits.
Annual Membership Categories:
- Friend - North America $50
- Friend - Outside North America $60
- Full-Time Academic* Digital-Only $9.95
- Full-Time Student* $25 (Outside USA, $40)
- Full-Time Teacher* $25 (Outside USA, $40
- Digital Membership $25
- U.S. Military Enlisted Personnel $25
- Contributor $100
- Sustainer $150
- Supporter $250
- Benefactor $500
- Fellow $1000
- Number Ten Club $10,000
*Academic and Student membership is available to full-time teachers and students. Your .edu email address must be provided for verification.
All amounts contributed over the "Friend" level of $50 are tax deductible in the U.S.
The Centre's annual Heritage Fund appeal supports of our many educational and publishing activities. Members around the world respond generously to each year's appeal. Heritage Fund contributions are fully tax deductible.
The Churchill Centre Associates Program
The Churchill Centre Associates Program enhances our long-term financial security. Associates donate $10,000 or more to the Centre's Endowment to ensure the future of our many programs and activities, at three different levels:
- Winston Churchill Associates ($50,000 and up). Permanent recognition at the Centre's headquarters and in all publications and events. At the $100,000 level and above there are additional named gift opportunities including a wide variety of programs. Details and suggestions are available upon request.
- Clementine Churchill Associates (Gifts of $25,000 to $49,999). Permanent recognition at the Centre and in all publications.
- Mary Soames Associates (Gifts of $10,000 to $24,999). Permanent recognition at the Centre.
Donations may be paid in installments over five years and membership can be increased to a higher level through additional gifts.
For information about membership, the Heritage Fund, and The Churchill Centre Associates Program, please contact:
Michael F. Bishop, Executive Director
The International Churchill Society
P.O. Box 58279
Washington, D.C. 20037