As a Member of the International Churchill Society you receive:
Your investment also helps to underwrite these programs:
- Four issues of Finest Hour, "The Journal of Winston Churchill"
- Members at the $100 or greater level also receive the digital version of Finest Hour, with readers available for your computer or mobile device
- Monthly Churchill Bulletins containing all Society news and events
- Invitations to local and national events
- An invitation to the annual International Churchill Conference
- Member discounts when buying books from the International Churchill Society Book Club
- A 10% discount on all purchases from Winston Churchill Shop
- Specially priced tickets at historic Churchill sites including Chartwell, Blenheim Palace and the Churchill War Rooms. Admission for members is free at Chartwell, members receive the group rate at Blenheim Palace, and a discounted admission at the Churchill War Rooms
Members of the International Churchill Society can also take pride in knowing their investment in the Society, and their contributions over and above dues, go to support a myriad of programs and activities designed to keep alive the memory of Winston Churchill and educate future generations. Among the many activities of the Society that your dues support are the following.
- An active publication program that fosters republication of many of Churchill's works that are out-of-print.
- Academic exploration into all facets of Churchill's life and times and the publication of new essays, articles, and books.
- The Winston Churchill Seminar Series that brings to secondary school social studies teachers the tools and materials they need to teach the next generation about Winston Churchill.
- Teacher institutes such as the two week institute at the Ashbrook Center funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities, and the three week institute in Cambridge and London.
- The Sir Martin Gilbert Churchill Essay Competition, an event organized as part of the International Churchill Conference that provides opportunities for high school and undergraduate college students to submit original essays on Churchill and win cash prizes.
- Free public lectures by noted scholars, statesmen, and world figures.
- Local affiliate organizations in most states and major cities, as well as in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Members of our allied organizations in Ontario and the United Kingdom (ICS-Canada and ICS-UK) receive Finest Hour
, and enjoy member discounts on purchases from Churchill Stores. All donations above the basic membership fee are tax deductible in the US and Canada. Donations help keep the record accurate and the memory green.
For more information